Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Disunity


While reading another post on a call for unity in the Liberty Movement I was appalled at the comments left behind. The call was simply for Johnson and Paul voters to pull together and do what they believe is right but to stand, regardless of candidate, for Liberty!
Why is this negative. Folks, the party idea of the Republicans and the Democrats that we hate is simple. Here is your candidate, screw the issues, you NEED to vote for him. I understand frustration. There will never be another Ron Paul and it's sad that we didn't see him get in and cheated out. Whether or not I write in Ron Paul or vote for Gary Johnson or Virgil Goode or Merlin Miller. It doesn't matter.
WE NEED TO KEEP OUR FOCUS ON ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY...
Upholding the Constitution, Peace, Liberty and Sound money. Disunity in our movement will cause our movement to fail. The negative talk to each other needs to stop. We need to truly unite and learn from each other. Constantly gain knowledge and reason from each other. We may not be in the ballot box together fully but we all are here to fight for the same thing. Liberty.
I love you all. I hope all of you are blessed with peace and liberty always,
Daniel Faubion
www.libertea-ronpaul.blogspot.com
My name is Daniel, I'm a soldier in the U.S. Army and I need you To stand with me always as I fight for this great nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment